Join senior peers from Southern Africa to explore emerging sustainability thinking and practice at the 2023 Sustainability Practitioner Intensive and Retreat.
Date: 19-21 October 2023
Venue: Mont Fleur, Stellenbosch
Cost: R15,000 ex VAT
(includes all activities, accommodation and meals)
- Take a practical deep dive on Sustainability / ESG integration in the Southern African context: What it means; How to align, activate and accelerate it.
- Interrogate your own company’s progress on aspects such as materiality and metrics; innovation and remuneration; and growing your sustainability brand
- Hear and discuss the views of leading thinkers, with new resources and tools that support sustainability practice in complex, uncertain systems
- Explore specific barriers to progress – personal, organisational or field-related – through the powerful Organisational Constellations method.
- Deepen conversations as you roam the fynbos or sample local blends from South Africa’s leading winelands region.
Please note that this is not an introductory course. Attendees are senior practitioners who are actively coordinating sustainability / ESG integration across their organisations. Catch up on last year’s retreat here.
All sessions are participative and the Chatham House Rule applies.
Booking and enquiries: email@example.com